Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#31DayDress Week 2 Recap

So, week 2 of the wardrobe project is complete! (What am I talking about? Click here for some background. Want to see what I wore the first week? Click here.)

Temps have been more moderate this past week, so there hasn't been as much need to layer, layer, layer. I've gotten a lot of compliments about my outfits at work.  Interestingly enough, I don't think that most people at work even know that I'm doing this challenge! Heh heh.  What received the most comments this week? Well, online, it was a toss up between the cream sweater and the pink cardigan.  In real life, it was those scarlet tights.  Go figure...

(On a side note, hopefully you've noticed the lighting in my photos has improved somewhat.  See it, right there? The difference between pic 2 and 3? Tricked you! Nothing is different AT ALL about the lighting. The only difference is the phone, and I promise you, the difference in the quality of the photos is noticeable!)

Favorite outfit of the week: Pink cardigan, black pencil skirt, black tights and tall black boots

Nuisance of the week: I don't seem to own casual shoes.  I have boots and heels, and then I have running shoes. This has created a challenge on weekends when I have been dressing way down (like, one-step-above-pyjayzees down.)

I am mindful of: I feel better when I am wearing a well put-together outfit, and I feel more confident when I wear heels.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget, you can also follow along on Instagram @lelly28461 (#31daydress).

No comments: